Have you moved your blog feeds yet?
Google announced months ago that it was shutting down their Reader site that many people have used to read their favorite blogs. The closing date is July 1. If you read Notes from the Trail via Google Reader, you’ll no longer be able to after that date, so it’s important that you find an alternative.
Another alternative for Google fans is simply Google+. Many speculate that the reason Google is shutting down Reader is to entice people to Google+. It does have some nice features for blog reading and RSS subscriptions. Check out this link for more info.
Hope to see you on the other side!
On this day...
- The "Supreme" Court, indeed: thoughts on the same-sex marriage decision - 2015
- Their Story: Sean Couch - 2014
- Saturday in Spain - 2011
- Yard sale of the week - 2009
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020