Jeff, my brother-in-law, is graduating from Tarleton State University this weekend. Congrats, Jeff! It’s been 9 long years… (Ok, so maybe only 6, but I’m sure it’s felt like forever for him). I couldn’t ask for a better brother-in-law, and we’re enjoying the gorgeous spring-like weather in Stephenville this weekend.
On the way here, the kids and I came up with an idea for a new video cast called the Adelyn and Sam Show. We’re going to have to work on what to abbreviate it, but it will be done in the genre of iCarly. Sam is going to video and produce it weekly. Stay tuned!
On this day...
- A la carte: Evernote app ideas for speakers, Chris Broussard - 2013
- A heart like mine - 2011
- I2 Conference: Team Ministry (consultation workshop) - 2007
- i2 Conference: Bridge Building (plenary session) - 2007
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019