Jeff, my brother-in-law, is graduating from Tarleton State University this weekend. Congrats, Jeff! It’s been 9 long years… (Ok, so maybe only 6, but I’m sure it’s felt like forever for him). I couldn’t ask for a better brother-in-law, and we’re enjoying the gorgeous spring-like weather in Stephenville this weekend.
On the way here, the kids and I came up with an idea for a new video cast called the Adelyn and Sam Show. We’re going to have to work on what to abbreviate it, but it will be done in the genre of iCarly. Sam is going to video and produce it weekly. Stay tuned!
On this day...
- A la carte: Evernote app ideas for speakers, Chris Broussard - 2013
- A heart like mine - 2011
- I2 Conference: Team Ministry (consultation workshop) - 2007
- i2 Conference: Bridge Building (plenary session) - 2007
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020