We’re excited to celebrate with my mom and dad their 50th wedding anniversary on July 31! We are grateful for their example of fortitude, joy, and sustaining grace. They were married in El Dorado, Arkansas at 4:00 p.m., with dad’s brother, Harry, officiating.
We’d love to hear from you – either in the comments below, or in the Facebook group for their 50th. (If you know friends or family on Facebook, please share this link with them: https://www.facebook.com/groups/noble50
Leave a comment to congratulate them!
On this day...
- Discipleship Story: Jeremy Woodall - 2019
- Review: "Out of a Far Country: A Gay Son's Journey to God" - 2011
- Mac news... ah, the world is right. - 2006
- Oh dear, let me take this call... - 2006
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020
- Tribute: Dr. W.O. Vaught - March 1, 2020