AJ sent me this today. I rarely post (or even read) email forwards, but this caught my eye.
This was developed as an age test by an R&D department at Harvard University. Take your time and see if you can read each line aloud without a mistake. The average person over 30 years of age can’t do it!
1. This is this cat
2. This is is cat
3. This is how cat
4. This is to cat
5. This is keep cat
6. This is an cat
7. This is old cat
8. This is fart cat
9. This is busy cat
10. This is for cat
11. This is forty cat
12. This is seconds cat
Now go back and read the third word in each line from the top down.
Thank goodness I’m not 40…
On this day...
- So long, 2016 - 2017
- A love relationship with God - 2009
- Top 50 most influential Christians... - 2007
- The clarity of grace and sin - 2007
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- Nuff Said: Tulsi Gabbard’s takedown of HRC, the ideal length of every social media post, the danger of expectations, the myth of dying Christianity, and Bad Lip Reading by Joe Biden - October 19, 2019
PastorChurch Staff Appreciation Month - October 4, 2019
- MacAddict magazine - September 28, 2019