Tim Challies has a great entry about how to encourage a blogger. Here are his points;
- Leave a Comment.
- Send a Note of Encouragement.
- Pray for Them.
- Tell Someone Else About the Site.
- Shop at Amazon Through an Affiliate Link.
- Look for Amazon Wishlists.
I think commenting is one of the highest forms of encouragement. Of course, I’ll always take a book or a java too.
On this day...
- The glorious power of looking back - 2015
- A one year Virginia birthday - 2010
- Pain in the &*(%# - 2006
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019