There’s a great article over at the Motley Fool about how to stop living paycheck to paycheck. In brief, the five principles that are shared:
- Evaluate your illness.
- Attack your illness.
- Cure your denial.
- Take some preventative medicine.
Check it out and tell me your own story about curing unhealthy financial patterns.
On this day...
- Ode to fantasy football - 2014
- Review: Ruthless Trust - 2013
- Review: Jesus, An Intimate Portrait (rated 3 stars) - 2008
- Back up your blog - 2007
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019
- Why do Christian women struggle with friendships? - August 10, 2019