Foxnews.com is reporting that former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee will announce his bid for the 2008 U.S. Presidential Campaign on Monday. How did Arkansas governors become players in the national race for president? With Hillary and Obama already looking like a dangerous ticket, I wonder if Huckabee is the strongest candidate the Republicans will front.
I’m not impressed with the other life-time politicians who are speculated to be in the front running.
What think ye?
On this day...
- Leaving your church: Don't insult a man's wife - 2011
- Review: AddressBookSync - 2009
- Practical eCommerce.. a must for small businesses - 2007
- Getcha some Pocket Tunes - 2007
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020
- Tribute: Dr. W.O. Vaught - March 1, 2020