Foxnews.com is reporting that former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee will announce his bid for the 2008 U.S. Presidential Campaign on Monday. How did Arkansas governors become players in the national race for president? With Hillary and Obama already looking like a dangerous ticket, I wonder if Huckabee is the strongest candidate the Republicans will front.
I’m not impressed with the other life-time politicians who are speculated to be in the front running.
What think ye?
On this day...
- Leaving your church: Don't insult a man's wife - 2011
- Review: AddressBookSync - 2009
- Practical eCommerce.. a must for small businesses - 2007
- Getcha some Pocket Tunes - 2007
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019