Carolyn says I always do something to mess up our family pictures. I don’t know why I do it. It’s innate. I think I’ve been doing stupid stuff in pictures for as long as I can remember. Having a beautiful wife as a professional photographer sorely tempts me to go above and beyond as well.
I’ll post our final pics of the Official Noble Family Photo 2006 later, but for now, I thought you would enjoy the one that Caro informed me “would have been the best if you hadn’t screwed it up.”
I offer, with all humility, this year’s Official Noble Family Photo 2006 Beta Release:
On this day...
- The humility of Thanksgiving - 2017
- 10 Recommended Books (that you may not have heard of) #4 - 2014
- The Thanksgiving Chair - 2010
- The need for church planting - 2007
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019