Carolyn says I always do something to mess up our family pictures. I don’t know why I do it. It’s innate. I think I’ve been doing stupid stuff in pictures for as long as I can remember. Having a beautiful wife as a professional photographer sorely tempts me to go above and beyond as well.
I’ll post our final pics of the Official Noble Family Photo 2006 later, but for now, I thought you would enjoy the one that Caro informed me “would have been the best if you hadn’t screwed it up.”
I offer, with all humility, this year’s Official Noble Family Photo 2006 Beta Release:
On this day...
- Tall tables and routine reflections - 2019
- The humility of Thanksgiving - 2017
- 10 Recommended Books (that you may not have heard of) #4 - 2014
- The Thanksgiving Chair - 2010
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020
- Tribute: Dr. W.O. Vaught - March 1, 2020