Apart from the fact that he’s fabulously wealthy from drawing a cartoon and I’m a poor, bivocational graphic designer/pastor, I think Scott Adams, creator of Dilbert, and I have a lot in common.
Now I just taught Sunday on how the “tongue” gets us in trouble from James 3.3-12, so take this all with a grain of salt, and realize that my vocabulary choice would be a little different…. but with all that said, I think we have the same attitude toward critical people… Check it out here.
On this day...
- A new medical journey - 2015
- The exploitation of your mind - 2014
- Curve balls - 2008
- David Copperfield messes with my mind... - 2007
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020