Here’s how this works…
- Surf around my little blog here (go to the Archives page for an easy way to do that) and find the post that you think deserves to be known as the “Top Post at Notes from the Trail.” It needs to be one that you think others will agree is a great post.
- Submit the post at my new Squidoo lens. Make sure you follow directions and reference yourself as the submitter, otherwise, I won’t know who submitted it.
- Vote for posts that you see there.
- On December 1, 2007, we’ll see what the top post is, and I’ll cough up the iPod Nano and announce the winner.
In the meantime, if you’d like to sponsor this little contest (and help defray the cost of the iPod), I’ll mention your site and sponsorship frequently!
On this day...
- Many thanks to Northstar Church in our first five years - 2014
- Photo: Triathlon at Claytor Lake beauty - 2013
- Favorite professor: Dr. Bill Downs - 2011
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019