Thanks to Mark for finding out this bit of cool technological trivia. By using the face recognition software over at MyHeritage.com, you can upload a photo of yourself and get a match of famous folks you supposedly look like. The only thing… different photos yield different results. I know this, cause after my first attempt resulted in a 72% match with Hilary Swank, I began to cry and then had a sudden desire to go to the powder room.
However, after a second picture, here are some of the results (I didn’t know some of the folks; and of course, I’ve chosen the best to represent me well here…)
Jeff Bridges … 60% match
Lance Armstrong … 49% match
Willem Dafoe … 48% match
Billy Graham … 48% match
On this day...
- Read the book, people. - 2011
- Review: Divorce and Remarriage in the Church - 2009
- Evangelical Manifesto - 2008
- Get a Mac... now - 2007
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020