We’re almost ready to pull the trigger on an iPad at our house. Carolyn and I are going to “share” one as our 18th anniversary present. But we’re selling stuff first.
Here’s where we need help… With the new data plans from AT&T announced this week for iPhones and iPads, should we:
1. Get rid of one iPhone and get iPad 3G data plan
2. Keep both iPhones and get iPad WIFI with no 3G
3. Get iPad 3G AND get a Verizon mifi which would give us Internet for up to 5 devices (we could also discoonect an iPhone)
4. Jump down, turn wound, pick a bale of cotton.
On this day...
- Why I am not responding to your texts - 2013
- Conan and the Twitter Tracker - 2009
- News fatigued? - 2008
- Google search missing after Firefox update - 2007