In an indepth review, Amtech analyst Shaw Wu said…
“We estimate sales of about 250,000 units in two days (up from our previous view of 50,000). The previous fastest seller was iPod nano, which sold about 1 million units in about 17 days meaning, about 59,000 units per day.”
From a “big picture” standpoint, Wu said iPhone represents the start of a potential revolution in both PC and mobile electronics industries, given his view that the device is not just a classic old school product in that “it is landscape changing, being the first true convergence device that combines the best media player (widescreen video iPod), a near full-function web browser (Safari), e-mail/contacts/calendar, and a cellular phone.”
Like I said earlier… I am NOT disappointed. I feel like Captain Kirk.
On this day...
- Loving politics is easier than loving politicians - 2017
- "Hey hey hey" hair advice - 2016
- New YouTube channel in the house - 2014
- We instead of me - 2012
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019