The ability to hack your iPhone and add other programs other than what Apple “officially” supplies (sounds very Gates-ian, doesn’t it?) had been widely touted and covered. What is not covered so well is the amazing possibilities with these iPhones… Consider what hacker has done recently… created a Gameboy Emulator for the iPhone.
Check out the story here. The controls are actually on the screen of the iPhone! Kewl!
On this day...
- No silence: on personal retreats and the goodness of God - 2018
- Review: The Heavenly Man - 2009
- Review: A God-Entranced Vision of All Things - 2008
- Page ranking and a reality check - 2007
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019
- Why do Christian women struggle with friendships? - August 10, 2019