This may be one of my new favorite pranks. I was setting up Carolyn’s shortcuts on her iPhone. You know, the option that allows you to type in a short code, and the iPhone will fill in a phrase for you. I usually use “@@” for a shortcut for my email address. It saves a lot of time.
As I was creating hers for her, a random thought struck me and immediately got me chuckling. I set “at” to become “diarrhea.”
The pic is an example of what happened over the next several hours. When a friend finally texted her about an Instagram Carolyn posted with diarrhea. In it, she figured it out.
When she confronted me, it was impossible for me to keep a straight face. I guffawed. I snorted. She stared. “Fix it,” she said in an uncomfortably quiet voice. I did.
On this day...
- Discipleship Story: Ben Coulter - 2019
- Prayer for campus ministries - 2009
- Glorieta 08: Monday teaching reflections, 2 - 2008
- Glorieta 08: Monday teaching reflections, 1 - 2008
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020