This may be one of my new favorite pranks. I was setting up Carolyn’s shortcuts on her iPhone. You know, the option that allows you to type in a short code, and the iPhone will fill in a phrase for you. I usually use “@@” for a shortcut for my email address. It saves a lot of time.
As I was creating hers for her, a random thought struck me and immediately got me chuckling. I set “at” to become “diarrhea.”
The pic is an example of what happened over the next several hours. When a friend finally texted her about an Instagram Carolyn posted with diarrhea. In it, she figured it out.
When she confronted me, it was impossible for me to keep a straight face. I guffawed. I snorted. She stared. “Fix it,” she said in an uncomfortably quiet voice. I did.
On this day...
- Discipleship Story: Ben Coulter - 2019
- Prayer for campus ministries - 2009
- Glorieta 08: Monday teaching reflections, 2 - 2008
- Glorieta 08: Monday teaching reflections, 1 - 2008
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019
- Why do Christian women struggle with friendships? - August 10, 2019