Since buying my first iPod back in October or so, I’ve gone overboard. Now I’m buying and selling used iPods! Right now, I have a few silver iPod mini’s I need to sell. They’re going for about $205-220. They’re mostly 4 gig models. I also have a few iPod photos I’m selling. Mainly 20 gig models. I need to get about $250 for those.
In addition, I’ve got an iBook G4 933mhz, 60 gig HD, 640MB Ram, Bluetooth, CD-RW/DVD, Airport Extreme laptop for sale at $735. It has some pressure marks on the screen, but is in great shape otherwise.
STRIKE THE IMAC G5 FROM THE LIST! SOLD TO THE PRETTY LITTLE LADY IN PINK OVER IN THE CORNER… (uh, I mean Matt Parker… but his blog color has got me distracted still.) 1/28/05
If you’re interested in any of these or know someone who might be, spread the word!
On this day...
- Miracles in the mailbox - 2015
- Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (rated 5 stars) - 2008
- The sound of one hand clapping... - 2007
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020
- Tribute: Dr. W.O. Vaught - March 1, 2020