It’s almost Father’s Day, and I’ve got five iPod Nano’s left for sale in various colors. They are all NEW, although two of them don’t have the original box and packaging. I’m letting them go for $175 a piece, which is a $25 savings from what you can get them new for elsewhere.
These are amazing little gadgets – not only can you have up to 1000 songs on these 4 GB wonders, but you can also store photos, contacts, and play games! Love to sell you one!
I’ve also got a RED, LIMITED EDITION 8 GB iPod that was made for the Global Fund to Fight AIDS in Africa. New. Holy smokes. It’s yours for just $240.
On this day...
- The Youth of Western Europe: Historical Background to a Lost Faith - 2010
- Top 15 Church Plants - 2007
- Top 10 stupid things Christians say - 2007
- Will Southern Baptists remember the Alamo? - 2007
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020
- Tribute: Dr. W.O. Vaught - March 1, 2020