Early holiday presents for the bargain shopper… I’ve bought six different iPods direct from Apple. All are refurbished and come with Apple’s one-year warranty. No manuals, but they do come with cases and software. The iPod mini’s come with headphones and the nifty plastic belt clip made by Apple. All iPod’s are in mint condition cosmetically. None of them have the USB cords for syncing with your computer and charging, but they’re only a coupla bucks on Ebay (or you can get them at Wal-Mart,.
Here are the models:
- (2) iPod mini’s – These are hot items. They are probably the most durable and well-loved iPod made by Apple. In fact, there’s a huge consumer group pestering Apple to re-release these. Aluminum construction along with a 4gig hard drive make these perfect for just about any music lover. Go here for the specs. I have a green one and a silver one.
- (2) iPod nano’s – Amazing technology packed into a small footprint. With a color screen and a 2gig hard drive, these iPod’s are student favorites, cause they fit unobtrusively into a shirt pocket. I have a black and a white one.
- (2) iPod video’s – With this amazing iPod, you can download TV shows and movies to your iPod! I’ve got the 30gig versions, one black, one white.
- iPod mini’s – $190
- iPod nano’s – $180
- iPod video’s – $265
Contact me by email or through comments if you’re interested. Gotta get rid of them! Make me an offer! Heck, you can toodle over here to walmart.com and see what a deal you’re getting on the iPod video’s!
On this day...
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - 2019
- A la carte: 20 year-old cluelessness, Milennials leaving the church?, 40-minute sermons too long?, Flickr alternative Trovebox - 2013
- Our Story, a voice in the whirlwind - 2007
- Why I'm not a Hog fan - 2006
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020