I plan on expounding greatly on this entry in later posts, but for a hint of where I’m going, check out this excellent post about God being God-centered over at oldtruth.com.
The first proposition: Christians or church-goers reduce God’s identity when they believe that He exists for them and their salvation.
On this day...
- Never a dull moment on Sunday - 2009
- Review: The Fifth Discipline - 2008
- Don't make me come over there.. - 2007
- Vista banned - 2007
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019