I’ve created a Vox blog and a Multiply blog where I’ll be posting more of my personal insights and journey. They’ll be identical in content for a while, but already I’ve got to say that I’m leaning toward Multiply. If you’d like to be able to access those posts, please let me know so I can issue you a friends/family invite. Both offer the ability to privatize your posts for a select audience. See my entry about them here.
On this day...
- Loving politics is easier than loving politicians - 2017
- "Hey hey hey" hair advice - 2016
- New YouTube channel in the house - 2014
- We instead of me - 2012
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020