For those of you stopping by today, you’ll be sorely disappointed. This blog entry is neither profound nor even remotely informative. Chalk it up to OBES (Obligatory Blog Entry Syndrome). I hate that it’s come to this.
Have you seen the new Mac ads yet? Try em out here. My favorite is the one for iLife. Gotta check ’em out.
In other news, I’m beginning a semi-regular "Off the Path" link to the right which will be a blog or two that I’ve stumbled upon and will link to for a day or so just so you can see what net journeys I’ve discovered and have walked down a ways.
Well. Nuff said for now.
On this day...
- Nuff said: Bad news believers, hashtag diplomacy, silver bullet of discipleship, single and satisfied?, kids sports, Kid President - 2014
- The chapter that wasn't - 2008
- My Space giving ground to Facebook - 2007
- The 5K Fun Walk - 2007
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- Nuff Said: Tulsi Gabbard’s takedown of HRC, the ideal length of every social media post, the danger of expectations, the myth of dying Christianity, and Bad Lip Reading by Joe Biden - October 19, 2019
PastorChurch Staff Appreciation Month - October 4, 2019
- MacAddict magazine - September 28, 2019