It’s time. You’ve flirted with the knowledge and sense of responsibility toward an idea for a long time now. The conviction you felt as white hot in that moment long ago has since cooled to ice-edged certainty. You know you need to. But you haven’t done it. You haven’t followed up, followed through or followed God on what He’s revealed or asked. You’re still sitting there in a frozen commitment to indecision.
And you won’t grow beyond where are now.
Not until you suck it up and just do that thang.
Go for it.
What God has placed on your heart and asked you to proceed with will not bless the world or you until you step out and step up.
And when you do.. we’d love to hear here what thang you did. We’ll celebrate here in the comments with you.
On this day...
- Obeying authority: on cops, violence and race - 2016
- Claytor Lake Triathlon - 2013
- The wrapping pastor - 2011
- Watch DOGS kickoff - 2008
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020