I had fun today, but it’s late, and I’m pooped. A quick summary:
- A Coffee Heaven run in the early a.m.
- Team Krakow meeting all morning
- Pizza (again) for lunch – because the place Joe and Becca wanted to take us was “out of food” due to a big order.
- Looking at potential properties for Compass International Christian Church with members of Team Krakow
- A quick shopping trip
- A long, hurried walk from Krakow Square back to hostel (tram was late) so I could meet with Shea about the ISC program.
- Bible study at Seba and Erin’s place with Polish friends
- Video uploads all night for Ed Stetzer’s blog and fixing video audio on my uploads
Tomorrow, we’re off to Auschwitz in the a.m. and then have a major event – a Coffee House in the evening. Last day!
On this day...
- Predominant worldviews that impact ministry - 2007
- Our Story... God bless Texas - 2007
- Oooo. Oooo. Oooo! - 2006
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019
- Why do Christian women struggle with friendships? - August 10, 2019