One of the most entertaining parts of the trip – at least for me and Tracy – was our daily video updates. We called them Krakow Live, and it didn’t take long for them to become an evening entertainment staple for the team. One of the more popular featurettes was Tracy’s infamous Tuck and Roll video.
He still claims it was carefully orchestrated. The girls claim he tripped. You decide.
You can view the rest of the Krakow Live updates at my Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/jeffnoble.
On this day...
- Preview: When Missions Shapes the Mission - 2012
- The Same Things - 2011
- Learning to share... leadership - 2007
- A cat named OS X - 2007
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019
- Why do Christian women struggle with friendships? - August 10, 2019