After a wonderful week in Glorieta, Jeremy and I left Friday morning. We drove through Amarillo and then headed south to rendez-vous with my family in San Angelo at wifey’s folks Lakehouse.
It was a huge change from spending the week with 1200 collegians. I think my two kids and five other niece and nephews matched the Glorieta in decibel level.
We have had a great time relaxing, laughing, jetskiing, and eating. My in-laws are the penultimate hosts, and I’m very grateful for their consistent generosity.
If all goes well, we’ll be hitting the road for the last leg of our journey on Sunday a.m.
(By the way, if any of you follow me on Facebook and have noticed some unusual status updates, it’s because everytime I level my iPhone lying around, Jeremy thinks it’s funny to leave an update on my account for me. I’ve been able to return the favor a few times, thus becoming the Fantastic Facebook Faceoff of 2008.)
On this day...
- Why do Christian women struggle with friendships? - 2019
- Lunch convos, Part 2 - 2016
- AT&T experience in Blacksburg - 2009
- Home - 2008
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019
- Why do Christian women struggle with friendships? - August 10, 2019