Tim’s quote about the explosive blessing of monotony may be one of the most encouraging and profound attitude-adjustment posts I’ve read in a while. Great job, Tim! It is a must-read for any of you who consider yourselves Notes regulars.
Here’s one quote:
I’ve found that I need to seek to embrace the drudgery of life, thanking God for the comfort of routine and the security of sameness. And I’ve found that I need to embrace even the hard work of becoming a godly man, even when it can seem like monotonous drudgery. I know that the perceived monotony is only a product of my own sin and selfishness.
On this day...
- Passion Week: They didn't get it - 2019
- Let It Goat - 2014
- Review: In Plain Sight - 2010
- Virginia Tech connections - 2007
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019
- Why do Christian women struggle with friendships? - August 10, 2019