Found this story over at Engadget, and am stunned. I’ve never even glanced twice at another computer brand since 1988. I am a faithful MacDaddy. However, the picture which reveals sleek design and stunning visuals doesn’t point out the fact that this baby runs on methyl alcohol fuel rather than a lithium diode battery. It’s also recently won a “best of the best” Red Dot Award, a German prize for industrial design.
On this day...
- Review: Building a Discipling Culture - 2012
- Review: In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day - 2008
- iPod winner! - 2007
- Apple positioning to revolutionize cellular industry - 2006
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019
- Why do Christian women struggle with friendships? - August 10, 2019