Found this story over at Engadget, and am stunned. I’ve never even glanced twice at another computer brand since 1988. I am a faithful MacDaddy. However, the picture which reveals sleek design and stunning visuals doesn’t point out the fact that this baby runs on methyl alcohol fuel rather than a lithium diode battery. It’s also recently won a “best of the best” Red Dot Award, a German prize for industrial design.
On this day...
- Review: Building a Discipling Culture - 2012
- Review: In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day - 2008
- iPod winner! - 2007
- Apple positioning to revolutionize cellular industry - 2006
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020
- Tribute: Dr. W.O. Vaught - March 1, 2020