Richard Viguerie, chairman of ConservativeHQ.com told activists recently at a conference that the Republican Party has been hijacked and that true conservatives should feel “angry and betrayed” by the “corrupt and immoral” Republican leaders they have had in Washington.
Viguerie said, “Just simply because the Republican Party has a death wish does not mean that conservatives have to go along with it.”
What’s he talking about it? Tell me what you think.
Blogged with Flock
On this day...
- Nuff said: Majestic Hotel, smartphones and sleep, church signs, church history, imperialist Christian missionaries - 2014
- Review: Doctrine: What Christians Should Believe by Mark Driscoll - 2011
- Where's your sticker? - 2009
- Mr. Noble goes to Washington - 2007
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019