Saw this image on boingboing this evening. I would probably discourage you from going to Mason’s site (it’s linked there from boingboing), unless you just enjoy the “F” word. However, scientific reports say that PC users cannot focus well on this image for some reason. Apparently, they only use 1/3 their brain. Mac users have no problem with this image.
On this day...
- Top Books I Read in 2016 - 2017
- Review: Christ at the Coffee Shop - 2016
- Why Louie Giglio's new worship definition lacks air - 2013
- Review: House of Dark Shadows - 2009
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020
- Tribute: Dr. W.O. Vaught - March 1, 2020