While Sam was playing his last baseball game tonight (which they lost 12-10), I started dreaming about a Reeses Blast from Sonic. After the game, Adelyn and I went to Sonic. Carolyn and Sam took off for Ferndale for the 4H Shooting Competition Weekend.
When we got to Sonic, it was so crowded. We were both wondering why. A lady came up with coupons, and she gave them to us. Adelyn wanted to order a root beer float, and when we tried to order, the lady that was standing there said they were FREE TONIGHT. (Did you get that?!)
Sonic is having a national promotion tonight until midnight, and you get a free root beer float!
So go there as fast as you can! Sonic is a really lucky place tonight.
(Adelyn helped me write this.)
On this day...
- Stopping WordPress spam - 2007
- Fussin' about cussin' - 2007
- June 29 is the date for the iPhone - 2007
- Follow me, my little Flock... - 2006
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020
- Tribute: Dr. W.O. Vaught - March 1, 2020