While Sam was playing his last baseball game tonight (which they lost 12-10), I started dreaming about a Reeses Blast from Sonic. After the game, Adelyn and I went to Sonic. Carolyn and Sam took off for Ferndale for the 4H Shooting Competition Weekend.
When we got to Sonic, it was so crowded. We were both wondering why. A lady came up with coupons, and she gave them to us. Adelyn wanted to order a root beer float, and when we tried to order, the lady that was standing there said they were FREE TONIGHT. (Did you get that?!)
Sonic is having a national promotion tonight until midnight, and you get a free root beer float!
So go there as fast as you can! Sonic is a really lucky place tonight.
(Adelyn helped me write this.)
On this day...
- Stopping WordPress spam - 2007
- Fussin' about cussin' - 2007
- June 29 is the date for the iPhone - 2007
- Follow me, my little Flock... - 2006
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019