I’ve been a Plaxo user for a while now, but always seem to screw it up since there’s not a great way to sync between Plaxo and Mac Address Book or iCal. Plaxo has been promising Mac compatibility for a long time. I’m in the process of being a beta tester with them for a new product called “e2xo” that is Tiger-friendly. It installs a menu bar icon on your Mac which has the pull down option of syncing with Plaxo. I’ve synced seamlessly now between AB and Plaxo. iCall functionality is coming soon!
Mac users rejoice!
On this day...
- What are you reading? - 2019
- Review: A Praying Life - 2012
- Engage in business - 2011
- Halloween fun - 2009
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020