Everyone get ready for this year’s astonishing Mac revelations. Steve Jobs is slated to give an unprecedented almost two-hour intro speech at 2007’s MacWorld Expo in San Francisco. Among the speculations in Apple’s super-secret arsenal of technology are:
- • An Apple phone that will combine the fun and ease of use of the iPod, iPod video and the Mac with simple, no holds barred cellular capabilities
- • iTV! – a media center that is destined to change all of our viewing and recording habits. Say goodbye to TiVo and say hello to Mac TV?
- • iCar – it positively cannot crash. (OK, so maybe I made the last one up…)
On this day...
- Goal Accomplished! Storybook Bible - 2018
- Joke gone bad - 2015
- 'Nuff said: Fake friends, wrecking friends, loss of interaction, Hello-my name is Church - 2014
- Ala Carte: Power-napping, The Rock-Scarred Hand, Sugar Bowl bound, - 2011
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020