David Alison has a great post detailing some commonly-heard excuses for not buying Macs or not thinking that a Mac would be the solution for you and your family. Let me know which one you’ve heard the most or your own “myth.”
I think I hear the “Macs are more expensive myth” most often. Remember, you get what you pay for.
On this day...
- Destination Durmitor - 2014
- Notes from Refuel 2011: Stephen Furtick - 2011
- Notes from Refuel 2011: Ed Stetzer - 2011
- Leaving your church - 2010
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019