David Alison has a great post detailing some commonly-heard excuses for not buying Macs or not thinking that a Mac would be the solution for you and your family. Let me know which one you’ve heard the most or your own “myth.”
I think I hear the “Macs are more expensive myth” most often. Remember, you get what you pay for.
On this day...
- Destination Durmitor - 2014
- Notes from Refuel 2011: Stephen Furtick - 2011
- Notes from Refuel 2011: Ed Stetzer - 2011
- Leaving your church - 2010
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020