This past Sunday, the people of Northstar Church surprised us with a treat in recognition of our five year anniversary with them. They presented a basket-full of thank you notes, goodies, and some of Carolyn’s and my favorite things (Texas Road House, movie passes), as well as some generous gift cards. We have been so overjoyed and grateful to serve among this people in the mountains of southwest Virginia the past five years.
This is the video they put together for the occasion.
If you’d like to see more of where some of these clips came from, check out the Northstar YouTube channel.
On this day...
- Photo: Triathlon at Claytor Lake beauty - 2013
- Favorite professor: Dr. Bill Downs - 2011
- Identify the top post at Notes and win a free iPod Nano! - 2007
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019