Thanks for stopping by Notes during the holiday season! I wish you and yours the very merriest of Christmi (is that plural of Christmas?). The time of year is significant for many cultures around the world, and ours is no different. As winter blows its cold breath down the our necks, our hearths become more central. Would that we also pay more attention to our hearts. The season offers us little apart from a grander perspective. For Christmas is about life. May you have a manger encounter this season.
On this day...
- Donald Duck and our Christmas tree - 2015
- December Doings - 2012
- Video from CEE - 2008
- iPhone revolutionizes mobile web browsing - 2007
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019
- Why do Christian women struggle with friendships? - August 10, 2019