I’m really growing to enjoy mondaymorninginsight.com. Two posts there today made me think. One was about whether the senior pastor model for churches is irrelevant today, and the other is related to the importance of a home church for spiritual accountability. Read ’em and let me know what you think.
On this day...
- Open our eyes - 2008
- What's your desktop look like? - 2007
- Amazing Grace opens Friday - 2007
- Review: Final Exam- A Surgeon's Reflections on Mortality - 2007
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019
- Why do Christian women struggle with friendships? - August 10, 2019