A quick run around town before the trip this morning resulted in these treasures. Most importantly, the passport and banana chips.
On this day...
- Goodbye (again) - 2013
- Thanks to my pastors - 2011
- Where Collegiate Ministry Begins, Part 5 - 2009
- A Mormon married to a Christian... the story - 2007
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019