I first saw them over at headphonaut’s blog and hurriedly ordered some before Carolyn found out. She is always snatching up the best and coolest photo ideas from me, but this time, I beat her to the punch. When these amazingly cool little mini cards came in Friday, we were preparing to leave for Little Rock to pick up Caro’s mom and grandmom from the airport.
“What are you grinning about?” she demanded.
“Huh? Oh nothing,” I said, grinning.
“Jeff, what did you do?!”
“I didn’t do anything!” I responded, my grin growing wider.
“Then why are you grinning?”
Unable to help myself any longer, I produce the cool little box out of my pocket and then smugly watch as she oooo-ed and aaahhh-ed over them for several minutes. The kids also loved them, each picking one or two for themselves.
“I beat you to the punch this time,” I said.
“I knew you were up to something,” she responded.
I wonder what she’ll come up with to outdo me? Most assuredly, not a blog entry… (nudge, nudge, hint hint, Caro)
On this day...
- Nuff said: Fix annoying iOS 8 tidbits, charts!, the world's largest religion, why working from a coffee shop may not be a good idea - 2014
- The Language of God review, continued - 2011
- Wratitudnesday - 2009
- Reflections and redirections - 2008
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019