Mother’s Day gifts are something that give men conniptions. There’s so much pressure! This year, it was a toss-up.. or should I say… throw?
I think I knocked Mother’s Day out of the park this year… and now I’ve had a suggestion by Ben Coulter to give one of these throws and a copy of my book to every first-time guest at Northstar Church. 😜
What do you think?
On this day...
- Nuff Said: A porn queen and Christians; a nation of depression; glutton-free churches and more good news from around the net - 2018
- Even if... - 2017
- Where Collegiate Ministry Begins, Part 4 - 2009
- iPhone ringtones won't ring - 2008
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019