Ahahahahahahaha. I just took the Life Expectancy test, and it says that I’m not 39 years old! Alriiiiight! My “Real Age” is 19! So, I’m packing for a second senior trip and am considering some additional college courses. I have four years of eligibility for the college sport of my choosing. Very cool.
My life expectancy, according to the test, is 94.6. Some of you are going to have to put up with me for a looong time… unless the Lord has other plans.
On this day...
- Full circle with a "straw cake" - 2014
- On iOS 7 and pirates - 2013
- Will the missional church fail? - 2011
- Kingston, TN principal detours prayer reg - 2006
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019
- Why do Christian women struggle with friendships? - August 10, 2019