This is my solitary place. Where is yours?
- Matthew 14:13
When Jesus heard what had happened, he withdrew by boat privately to a solitaryplace. Hearing of this, the crowds followed him on foot from the towns.
Matthew 14:12-14 (in Context)
- Mark 1:35
Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed.
Mark 1:34-36 (in Context)
- Mark 6:32
So they went away by themselves in a boat to a solitary place.
Mark 6:31-33 (in Context)
- Luke 4:42
At daybreak Jesus went out to a solitary place.
Luke 4:41-43 (in Context)
- Luke 5:16
But Jesus often withdrew to lonely places and prayed.
Luke 5:15-17 (in Context)
On this day...
- Videos: Easter Sunday Testimonies - 2014
- Exponential, Round 2 - 2010
- Off to Orlando - 2008
- Jott Review - 2007
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020
- Tribute: Dr. W.O. Vaught - March 1, 2020