We spent Thursday-Sunday outside of Smackover, Arkansas (yes, it’s a real place!) at our church’s first annual family camp at Beech Springs Baptist Camp (a great place, incredible food, and awesome facilities!). We had a blast hanging out with friends and enjoyed the relaxed structure of the weekend. You’ll be seeing more pix soon of this experience, I’m sure. However, these pictures were found on my digital camera as I was downloading our pictures from this past weekend. Caro and I got a good laugh out of them and thought you would too.
These were made with a cool little program for the Mac called Comic Life Deluxe. It’s appropriately named for the Noble’s!
On this day...
- Nuff said: A week later with the same-sex ruling - 2015
- Their Story: Megan Carver - 2014
- Pay attention to Egypt - 2013
- Thursday in Krakow - 2009
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020