Adelyn started a YouTube channel last week. Her plan is to post a song on the channel every Friday. She loves music and writes a lot of her own songs. She’ll be doing original music there, as well as covers for other popular songs.
The channel URL is http://bit.ly/adelynnoble, and I know she’d appreciate it if you subscribed to the channel and left a comment occasionally. It encourages young artists, and it may help her keep her mind off buying new cases for her iPhone.
Here’s the latest song she co-wrote with a friend:
On this day...
- Loving politics is easier than loving politicians - 2017
- "Hey hey hey" hair advice - 2016
- We instead of me - 2012
- Friday and Saturday - 2009
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019