Have you ever been in a situation where you wished your cell phone would ring? Maybe you wanted to look extra important or popular on that hot date. Or maybe you just needed an excuse to escape from an unpleasant meeting.
You may recall my "philosophy of the cell phone" post last year…
On this day...
- Discipleship Story: Jeremy Woodall - 2019
- Happy 50th Anniversary! - 2014
- Review: "Out of a Far Country: A Gay Son's Journey to God" - 2011
- Mac news... ah, the world is right. - 2006
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019
- Why do Christian women struggle with friendships? - August 10, 2019