Scott Adams, creator of Dilbert has an entry about his normal day’s routine. I’m inspired and hope to create something similar soon. Check it out.
His conclusion? To be a cartoonist, you need:
- Diet Coke
- Computer with Wacom 21UX monitor
On this day...
- Mowing to country music - 2017
- Going iPhone-less: more thoughts - 2013
- Increasing gratitude - 2009
- On missing Q... - 2007
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020