Scott Adams, creator of Dilbert has an entry about his normal day’s routine. I’m inspired and hope to create something similar soon. Check it out.
His conclusion? To be a cartoonist, you need:
- Diet Coke
- Computer with Wacom 21UX monitor
On this day...
- Mowing to country music - 2017
- Going iPhone-less: more thoughts - 2013
- Increasing gratitude - 2009
- On missing Q... - 2007
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019