Just can’t wait to get on the road again
The life I love is making music with my friends
Oh, I can’t wait to get on the road again.
We’re at a LaQuinta in Weatherford, Texas tonight, heading to Hobbs, New Mexico to have Christmas with Caro’s folks. We stopped in Texarkana to eat at Chili’s, and then Caro took over the driving responsibilities. Thank goodness there were no EMP blasts anywhere between there and Dallas, or the kids would have been at a loss. Sam played with his PSP; Adelyn watched movies and listened to music on her iPod nano; Caro had my iPod connected to her cranium. Me, I was engrossed in George R.R. Martin’s A Storm of Swords.
I hope to be able to post some pics and updates from the flatlands. More later!
On this day...
- $1,000,000 for campus ministry by December 31! - 2016
- The Noble family flight curse - 2013
- Christmas - 2010
- Demand Huckabee to Monticello - 2007
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019