Just can’t wait to get on the road again
The life I love is making music with my friends
Oh, I can’t wait to get on the road again.
We’re at a LaQuinta in Weatherford, Texas tonight, heading to Hobbs, New Mexico to have Christmas with Caro’s folks. We stopped in Texarkana to eat at Chili’s, and then Caro took over the driving responsibilities. Thank goodness there were no EMP blasts anywhere between there and Dallas, or the kids would have been at a loss. Sam played with his PSP; Adelyn watched movies and listened to music on her iPod nano; Caro had my iPod connected to her cranium. Me, I was engrossed in George R.R. Martin’s A Storm of Swords.
I hope to be able to post some pics and updates from the flatlands. More later!
On this day...
- 3rd Annual Christmas Tree Toss - 2019
- $1,000,000 for campus ministry by December 31! - 2016
- The Noble family flight curse - 2013
- Christmas - 2010
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020