Many thanks to Justin Baeder who I found ChipIn through. It’s a new site (among many) that enable you to set up a personal savings plan for items that you need/want. Rather than turning to the credit card, you begin the slow, satisfying and liberating process of saving for items. It also enables other folks to contribute to your project if they want (although I would encourage folks to begin their own ChipIn project).
After our church recently finished its Financial Freedom emphasis, this tool looks like a fantastic way of practicing good financial management. I’m also interested in its possibilities for use as a ministry tool. I’m interested to hear what you think as well.
You can view my ChipIn project here or by clicking on the Navigate button above.
On this day...
- Top Posts of 2019 - 2020
- The Christian sniper - 2019
- Happy birthday to me - 2014
- Birthday thoughts - 2013
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020
- Tribute: Dr. W.O. Vaught - March 1, 2020