Many thanks to Justin Baeder who I found ChipIn through. It’s a new site (among many) that enable you to set up a personal savings plan for items that you need/want. Rather than turning to the credit card, you begin the slow, satisfying and liberating process of saving for items. It also enables other folks to contribute to your project if they want (although I would encourage folks to begin their own ChipIn project).
After our church recently finished its Financial Freedom emphasis, this tool looks like a fantastic way of practicing good financial management. I’m also interested in its possibilities for use as a ministry tool. I’m interested to hear what you think as well.
You can view my ChipIn project here or by clicking on the Navigate button above.
On this day...
- The Christian sniper - 2019
- Happy birthday to me - 2014
- Birthday thoughts - 2013
- Two birthdays of good news - 2009
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019