Besides the fact that a friend is the editor and that I’ve written for the magazine, Practical eCommerce is shaping up to be an informative, “practical,” hands-on and helpful resource for small business owners who desire an internet presence. I’d encourage you to subscribe to the print publication and to bookmark their site.
Ranging from tips on developing a website that sells to picking a hosting company, etc., you’ll find dozens of articles written in a way for the average small business owner to grasp and run with. I know, cause I’m one of them.
Stop by and read the latest article at the site by yours truly. Then make it a regular strategy stop.
On this day...
- Leaving your church: Don't insult a man's wife - 2011
- Review: AddressBookSync - 2009
- Huckabee to announce presidential bid - 2007
- Getcha some Pocket Tunes - 2007
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020
- Tribute: Dr. W.O. Vaught - March 1, 2020