Over at MMI, Todd summarizes a recent Rick Warren article that lists six worldviews that are most prevalent in our culture today. They must be faced and addressed in order to expose the falsehood and emptiness that they represent.
- The ones with the most toys wins.
- Me first.
- Do what makes you happy (or what feels good).
- If it works for you, it must be ok.
- There is no God.
- You are God.
Which of these do you confront the most in your own surroundings? Which have you fallen victim to before?
On this day...
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019