A vast majority of people will respond to your invitation to attend church with you on Easter. They’re willing to consider and experience this “religious holiday.” They expect you and your church to be “nice.”
When the gospel is preached, praises are offered, and God’s people respond in joyful adoration for the Resurrection and resulting salvation, even the most indifferent are not disappointed.
Provoke wonder this Easter. Invite someone to your church.
And if you’re near Blacksburg, Virginia and don’t have a church to attend tomorrow, I’d be humbly grateful if you’d be my guest. I’m confident you won’t be disappointed.
On this day...
- Review: The Lost World of Genesis One - 2013
- Review: Live Sent - 2012
- Coises, another tag - 2008
- Alas, Sanjayah, we will miss thee... - 2007
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019