A vast majority of people will respond to your invitation to attend church with you on Easter. They’re willing to consider and experience this “religious holiday.” They expect you and your church to be “nice.”
When the gospel is preached, praises are offered, and God’s people respond in joyful adoration for the Resurrection and resulting salvation, even the most indifferent are not disappointed.
Provoke wonder this Easter. Invite someone to your church.
And if you’re near Blacksburg, Virginia and don’t have a church to attend tomorrow, I’d be humbly grateful if you’d be my guest. I’m confident you won’t be disappointed.
On this day...
- Review: The Lost World of Genesis One - 2013
- Review: Live Sent - 2012
- Coises, another tag - 2008
- Alas, Sanjayah, we will miss thee... - 2007
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020